List of Students Admitted for BAMS and MD/MS (AYU) Course
List of students admitted to Post Graduate
Dr. B. Ravishankar, Director, SDM Research Centre has been secured ‘Life Time Achievement’ award in the field of research by Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, Ministry of AYUSH, GOI, New Delhi.
Dr Radhika Bhat, PG Scholar attended International Conference and presented paper on the topic “Pharmaceutico-analytical and experimental study of Shankha Dravaka w.s.r to anti-secretory, ulcer protective action on albino rats and spasmolytic activity on isolated intestines of albino rats.” at Bankok-Thailand from 13th to 20th May 2018 and secured best paper award.
Swaccha Bharath Summer Internship (June- July 2018)
A team of 10 students (Internees) of our institution are enrolled to Swaccha Bharath Summer Internship (SBSI) by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, 100 hours experiential program, towards Swacchata and making it as a Jan Andolan in the village selected. Dr. Kasturirangan, Internee is the team leader, Dr. Vidyalakshmi K, NSS Program Officer of the College is nominated as Nodal Officer. The team opted Kurkal Village of Udupi District for their Internship program and different programs are going on. The Swacchata programs are being telecasted in local TV Channels, published in News Papers by the local administrative bodies regularly. Kurkal Grama Panchayat has accepted to begin the segregation and disposal unit for plastic carry bags from the village as a result of continuous pressure and request of the SBSI team.
2) Dr.Nagaraj S., Professor, Dept. of Roganidana has been selected as Member of Board of Studies in Ayurveda (PG) in 134th meeting of Syndicate for a period of three years by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bengaluru.
3) Dr. Shrikanth P, Professor, Dept. of Dravyaguna and Dr. Chethan Kumar V.K., Associate Professor, Dept. of Kaumarabhritya were selected as subject experts of Ph.D. Studies, RGUHS, Bangalore
Dr. Ramadevi G., Professor, Dept. of Prasootitantra and Streeroga, Dr. Prathviraj Puranik, Professor, Dept. of Kaumarabhritya and Dr Rajalaxmi M.G., Associate Professor, Dept. of Panchakarma are recognized as guide for Ph.D studies in Prasootitantra & Streeroga, Kaumarabhritya and Panchakarma respectively by RGUHS, Bengaluru
- Nagaraj S., Professor, Dept. of Roganidana has been selected as Member of Board of Studies in Ayurveda (PG) in 134th meeting of Syndicate for a period of three years by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bengaluru.
- Shrikanth P, Professor, Dept. of Dravyaguna and Dr. Chethan Kumar V.K., Associate Professor, Dept. of Kaumarabhritya were selected as subject experts of Ph.D. Studies, RGUHS, Bangalore.
- Raksharath R. Jain, III Prof. BAMS student is selected to represent RGUHS South Zone Inter University Hockey Men Tournament 2018-19 to be held on 4th to 14th November at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
- Panchami, PG Scholar, Dept. of Shareera Rachana is selected for RGUHS University level Ball badminton tournament.
Dr. Saritha T, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Roganidana participated International Seminar and presented a paper titled ‘The role of reliability and validity in diagnosis and assessment of diseases in the field of Ayurveda’ in International seminar on globalization of Ayurveda organized by Maha Ayurveda Research & Medical Association at Panaji, Goa on 14th October 2018 and secured best paper award.
Our student Mr. Chethan Kumar has secured first prize in Inter Collegiate State level Physique (category 60) competition like Body building, Weight lifting and Power lifting conducted at A.J. Medical College, Mangalore.
1) Swasthya Masa Inter Ayurveda College Competitions for the year 2018-19 was conducted by Ayurveda Academy during December 3rd to 5th December 2018 at the “Kannada Sahitya Parishath Hall, Chamarajpete, Bengaluru on the account of Dhanvanthari Jayanti. This intercollege competition was attended by 20 different colleges. 11 prizes were got from our students. A new rolling trophy for the overall champions was awarded to SDM Ayurveda College Udupi.
2) Dr Sushma Shenoy, PG Scholar attended a National level workshop “Nagarguna Sapthaha” and presented a paper titled ‘Rational use of Lavana in vatasyaupakramaw.s.r to Sneha and its formulations’ at Sri Sri College Bengaluru as a delegate on 6th and 7th December 2018 and secured best paper award
Jan. 2019 :
Dr.Pralhad D.S, Associate Professor, Dept. of Shareera Rachana participated and presented a paper titled ‘Demonstration of Kala in Dissection theatre’ in National conference Kalanveshana at Mahatma Gandhi Ayurved Medical college Hospital & Research centre, Salod, Wardha on 18th January 2019 and received the 1st best paper award.
- 1) Dr Shifa Shetty, PG scholar participated and presented a paper on ‘A cry for conservation- cryopreservation’ in Dravya Prabhodini at Bangalore from 6th to 8th February 2019 and secured I prize.
- 2) Dr Chaitra, PG scholar participated and presented a paper on ‘A comparative microbiological flora analysis of fresh and dry flower of Dhataki (Woodfordia fruiticosa), a natural fermentive initiator’ in Dravya Prabhodini at Bangalore from 6th to 8th February 2019 and secured I prize.
- 3) Dr Bhavana PG scholar participated and presented a paper on ‘A case study to evaluate the efficacy of Jati tailam in Varnya ( removal of acne scar)’ in Dravya Prabhodini at Bangalore from 6th to 8th February 2019 and secured I prize.
- 4) Dr Shifa Shetty, PG Scholar participated Drug Identification Competition held at Dravya Prabhodini, Seminar on 6th, 7th and 8th Feb 2019, Bangalore and secured First Prize.
- 5) Dr. Puneeth and Dr. Ashwathi P. Murali , PG Scholars have secured best paper presentation in Eugenicon 2019 Mathrushree Ratnamma Heggade memorial National seminar on Rasayana and Vajikarana at SDMCA,Udupi on 24th February 2019.
- 6) Overall Championship obtained by our students in various literary and cultural competitions conducted at Amrita School of Ayurveda, Kollam.
- 7) 5 different kinds of prizes were won by our students in drawing competition was organized by Folklore Research unit in association with Indian pharmaceutical company, Puttur and Shama Honda, Udupi was arranged for faculty, UG students and PG scholars.
- 8) The Best Poster award at District level is bagged by Miss Megha B, IV year BAMS, given on behalf of District Aids Control and prevention Unit at Poorna Prajna Evening college, Udupi on 26th February 2019.
1) Dr. Chaithra H, Professor, Dept. of Agadatantra participated and presented a paper titled ‘Understanding the concept of dvividha veerya through HPTLC profiling of useful part of 30 herbs’ in National Seminar, DRAVYAGUNA PRABHODINI, organized by Government Ayurveda College, Bangalore on 07th and 08th February 2019 and received the 2nd best paper award.
Overall Championship at Amrita School of Ayurveda, Kollam :
Amrita School of Ayurveda, Kollam had organized a 2 day National level seminar on Infertility, Prajnanam 2019 at Amritapuri Ashram on 01st and 02nd February 2019 which was inaugurated by His Excellency, Shri. P. Sathasivam, the Governor of Kerala. More than 1200 delegates from 40 colleges over 14 states participated in the event. As a part of the seminar, various competitions were conducted. Abstracts for paper and poster presentations were invited on the focal theme, Infertility Management in Ayurveda. Over 400 abstracts were received, of which 103 were selected for paper presentations and 80 for poster presentations. Dr Prathima Bharati II Yr PG scholar, Dept of Prasuti Tantra and Stree Roga won the best paper under the category of female infertility.
They also organised Ashtanga Hridaya Pārāyaṇa (Śloka recitation) competition on selected ślokas from the chapters RasāyanaVidhi and VājīkaraṇaVidhi which took place in two categories for the competition, Individual Competition and Group Chanting Competition with the objectives to develop the skill to memorize Sanskrit verses, to enhance the recall & replicate capability of a student, to develop the skill to understand a Sanskrit literature, to develop the ability to adopt practical applications based on theory, to educate the method of learning the Samhita, to improve the acquaintance in the Sanskrit language and to promote the tradition of Pārāyaṇa(Śloka recitation).
20 teams (each consisting of 15 members) participated in the group event from which the team from SDM College of Ayurveda, Udupi won the first Prize. For the individual parayana competition, which was conducted in multiple levels of selection, 10 students from our college participated and among the five final candidates 2 of them were chosen. Mr Sandeep S Achar from SDMCA, Udupi won the first prize, Ms Sharada M K of SDMIAH, Bangalore won the second prize and Ms Mahati from SDMCA, Udupi won the third prize. The SDM Team forn the group parayana consisted of Mr Sandeep S Achar, Mr Sriniketh K, Mr Sushruth K, Mr Akarsh Aithal, Ms Shreeprada Shastri, Ms Swathi N Rao, Mr Shrinivasa Narla, Mr Sudarshan Rao, Mr Shrinandan Bhat, Mr Athreya Narayan, Mr Sanath Kumar, Ms Pavithra, Ms Mahati and Ms Ramya.
The performance of the SDM Team was highly appreciated by the valedictorian and the organizing institution.
- Dr Rekha J, PG scholar, Dept. of Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana participated and presented a paper on ‘Rajatha bhasma – A ray of hope in Male infertility’ in 15th sashtramadhenem Conducted by Vagbhatasarini at Astanga Ayurveda College, Vavanoor, Kerala from 18th to 22nd March 2019 and secured best paper award.
SDMCA Udupi students have won National level Quiz competition Jyothismathi – 2019 organized by Dhoothpapeshwar company ltd. Mumbai. Total 36 Groups have been participated in the quiz competition. Out of 36 only 4 groups are selected for final round and finally the finals were won by SDMCA udupi
National Level Quiz competition was held at VPSV Ayurveda College Kottakkal, Kerala on 17th June 2019. Two students Mr. Sanath Kumar and Ms. Shuba S Bhat participated and qualified to the Final round
Our students secured II place in overall Championship in Ekaayana Ayur Olympiad Competitions organised by Government Ayurveda College, Tiruvananthapuram, Kerala held on 1st July 2019
AYURWIZ-4 preliminary round of a National level Quiz competition sponsored by Himalaya Drug Company was conducted at SDM College of Ayurveda, Kuthpady, Udupi on 12th July 2019. Dr. Arpitha H.R. and Dr. Pratima Paudel (Internees) secured the first prize and will be representing the college in the cluster level.
Dr.Ananya, Ist year PG scholar won first prize in Rhapsody 2019 – Singing competition organized by VPSV, Govt. Ayurveda College, Kottakkal on 17th July 2019.
- AYURWIZ 4 – “The battle of bright minds” Mangalore – Udupi cluster level quiz competition was held at Alvas Ayurveda Medical College, Moodabidri on 19th August 2019 organised by the Himalaya Drug Company. Total 5 teams had participated in the quiz competition while team from S.D.M. College of Ayurveda and Hospital, Udupi with participants Dr. Arpitha H.R (Internee) and Dr. Pratima Paudel (Internee) are the winners and are selected for the Karnataka State Level round.
- Dr Rohith Shrikanth Kashikar, PG Scholar participated and presented a paper on “Role of Guduchayadi Niruha Basti in effective Management of parkinsonism – An experimental Study” in National Seminar and work shop “Nagarjuna” at world Ayush Expo – 2019, Organized by Ministry of Ayush, Govt of India and other Co –organizers, held at CIDCO exhibition center Vashi – Navi Mumbai and YMT Ayurvedic Medical College – Khargar –Navi Mumbai from 22nd to 24th of August 2019 and secured best paper award.
- Dr Shifa Shetty, PG Scholar participated and presented a paper on “Standardization of Karmaranga tail an anukta Dravya” in Bhavamishra-2019, seminar conducted at CIDCO Exhibition centre, Vashi, Navi Mumbai on 23rd of August 2019 and secured First Prize in paper presentation.
- Staff Achievements:
- Likhita D.N, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Samhita participated and presented a paper titled ‘Clinical Understanding of principles of Varna, Chaya, Prabha and Pratichaya wsr Pannaroopeeyam Indriyam’ in National Seminar on Applied aspect of Samhitas ‘Augustcon 2019’ conducted at Pune on 3rd & 4th August 2019. The paper was authored by Dr Likhita D.N and secured Second Rank in Paper Presentation.
1) Nithinkumar, Padmakiran C. A review on Interverrtebral disc as per Ayurveda. International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharmaceutical chemistry 2018; 8(3): 268 – 271
2) Chethan Kumar VK, Sharashchandra R. Shraddha SR. Preparation of Hingwadi choorna: An ayurvedic formulation for bronchial asthma. The Pharma Innovation Journal 2018; 7(5):214-218.
3) Ashok Kumar B N, Vatsalya D Ghanekar, Comparartive Pharmaceutical Study of Pinda Taila and Khajita Pinda Taila, Ayushi International Interdisciplinary Research Journal 2018; 5(4):46-53.
1) Dr. Ranjana K., Dr. Sudheendra V. Honwad and Dr. Shrinidhi R A Critical Review on Datura Upavisha and Its toxicity. International Journal of Ayurveda & Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2018; 9(1): 437-445.
2) Dr. Shabana B.S., Dr. Shrinidhi R. and Mr. Sudhakar Bhat. An Experimental evaluation of wound healing activity of Paranthyadi taila in wistar albino rats. The Pharma Innovation Journal 2018; 7(7): 773-778.
3) Dr. Kavitha K. V., Dr. Sudheendra V. Honwad. An Experimental study on the antidote effect of maricha (piper nigrum Linn) kashaya in vatsanabha (aconitum ferox) induced toxicity. The Pharma Innovation Journal 2018; 7(7):893-898.
4) Dr.Harshitha MS, Chethan Kumar VK. A Case report on fetal type variant of Posterior cerebral artery, Arya Vaidhyan, 2018;31(3): 41 -42.
5) Dr Ashok Kumar B N, Dr Vatsalya D Ghanekar, A clinical Study to evaluate the efficacy of Pinda Taila in the symptomatic management of daha and Shoola of Vatarakta w.s.r to Diabetic Neuropathy, International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2018; 9(1): 310-317.
6) Dr Padmakiran, Diagnosis And Management Of Cervical Radiculopathy – An Ayurvedic Perspective, International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2018;9(1):148-156.
7) Satish BN, Mallya Suma V, Prabhu Suchitra; Authentication parameters of Habenaria longicorniculata J. Graham; medicinal orchid used in Ayurveda; Aryavaidyan 2018; 31(3);31-40.
1) Dr. Bhavani V P., Dr. Sudheendra Honwad and Dr. Shrinidhi R. An Experimental evaluation of anti- inflammatory activity of Dashanga agada w.s.r to keeta visha (insect bite).The Pharma Innovation Journal 2018;7(8):223-226.
2) Dr. Shrilatha Kamath. A clinical study to evaluate the effect of kakajanghadi kwatha in the management of nidranasha/ insomnia. AICPE HUMAN KINETICS . A journal of Physical Education and Fitness 2018;10(1):39-40
3) Dr. Shrilatha Kamath. “A comparitive randomized clinical study to evaluate the effect of sadyo vamana and simhyadi kwatha in the management of tamaka shwasa/bronchial asthma”. International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharmaceutical chemistry 2018;9(1) 209-217
1) Dr.Shrikanth.P, Prabhu Niranjan, Padigar Shrikanth P., Ravikrishna. A review and therapeutic potentials of Pichchilataru Persea macarantha a medicinal folk plant. International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2018; 9(2):468 -477.
2) Dr. Suma V. Mallya, Development of RAPD polymorphic DNA SCAR marker for identification of Thespesia populnea- A bark drug used in Ayurveda; www. wjpr.net 2018;7(16): 1155-64.
3) Rajmohan, Mallya Suma V, Mohammed Faisal, Sunil Kumar K N, B Ravishanker. Traditional method of preparation and development of quality standards for an edible vegetable fat Malabar tallow (Vateria indica L. Seed butter); Indian Journal of Natural Products and Resources. 2018; 9(1): 60-65
4) Dr Radhika, Dr Padmakiran, Dr Rajalaksmi M G, A comparative clinical study to evaluate the efficacy of sahacharadi taila kati basti in the management of vataja and vata kaphaja Gridhrasi, International Journal Of Ayurveda And Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2018;9(1):148-156.
5) Dr Mishanth Dhakal Dr Rajalaksmi M G And Dr Padmakiran, Application of snigdha sankara sweda in the management of janu sandhigata vata: A clinical study, International Journal Of Ayurveda And Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2018; 9(1):148-156.
6) Manasa Rao, G. Shrinivasa Acharya. Efficacy of Lashuna Rasayana In Manibandha Marmabhighata. Aayushi International Interdisciplinary Research Journal (AIIRJ), 2018;5(9): 99-105.
7) Teena C G, Shrilatha Kamath. A Randomized Comparative Clinical Study Evaluating the Therapeutic Effect of Pippalyadi Kwatha and Paushkaradi Kwatha in Kaphaja Kasa (Chronic Bronchitis). Aayushi International Interdisciplinary Research Journal (AIIRJ) 2018;5(9):83-93.
1) Dr. Ranjana K., Dr. Sudheendra Honwad, Dr. Shrinidhi R. An experimental study on the antidote effect of changeri (oxalis corniculata linn) swarasa in dattura (datura metel linn) induced toxicity. Aryavaidyan 2018;31(4):35-43.
2) Chethan Kumar V K, Nagaratna S J, Harshita ,Shubhangi Rathore An Ayurvedic approach to Gullian-Barre syndrome in children-a case report , Arya Vaidhyan 2018;31(4):21 – 26.
3) Dr Ashok Kumar BN, DrVatsalya D Ghanekar ; A Comparative pharmaceutico clinical study to evaluate the efficacy of pindataila and kajithapindataila in symptomatic management of Daha and shoola of vatarakthaw.s.r. to Diabetic Neuropathy. Int J Ayu Pharm chem ; 2018 9(3): 213 -220.
4) Dr Ashok Kumar BN, DrVatsalya D Ghanekar ;A Clinical study to evaluate the efficacy of kajithapindatailasymptomatic management of Daha and shoolaof vatarakthaw.s.r. to Diabetic Neuropathy; Int J Ayu Pharm chem ; 2018;9(3): 45-52.
5) Dr Vidyashree, DrAparna Nandakumar, DrVathsalya D Ghanekar, Dr Ashok Kumar B.N. ,Dr Radhika RanjanGeethesh , DrRavindraAngadi; A Retrospective Study of Ghana Kalpana, ; Int J Ayu Pharm chem ; 2018;9(3): 119 -125.
6) DrAparna Nandakumar, Drvidhyashree, Dr Ashok Kumar B.N., DrVidyananad Mohan, DrRavindraAngadi; A Critical review of logical aspects related to dravyasangraha( Collection of Drugs) w.s.r. to Audbhidadravyas ( Herbal drugs) ; Int J Ayu Pharm chem ; 2018;9(3) 75-81.
7) Dr. Amit Kumar Sharma, Dr. Prathviraj Puranik, Dr. Sharashchandra R. Clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of Krimi Ghatini Vati on Pureeshaja Krimi W.S.R to Enterobius Vermicularis in children. Europena Journal of Pharmaceutical And medical research, 2018,5(11),421-426.
8) Dr. Prathviraj Puranik. An Ayurvedic approach on mucolipidosis Type II- A case report. Europena Journal of Pharmaceutical And medical research, 2018,5(11),427-429
1) Dr. Arhanth Kumar A – Kama Kautuhalam A monograph on Aphrodite care, Ancient Science of Life 2018; 37(2):1-5.
2) Dr. Eishan Jain, Dr. PrathvirajPuranik, Dr. Nagaratna J S. A randomized placebo controlled clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of VidarikandadiChurna in the management of Balashosha W.S.R to underweight children. Europena Journal of Pharmaceutical And medical research, 2018;5(12):258-263
3) Shravya Chiplunkar, Chethan Kumar V K, Sharashchandra R. Preparation of Jwarahara syrup: Treatment for fever. The Pharma innovation Journal 2018; 7(12):249-253
4) Dr.Rajaneesh Giri brought out a text book on shalyatantra published by choukhamba orientalia
1) Kamath M, Brijesh K, Suma Venkatesh Mallya.Online Marketing of Herbal Medicines Issues and Concerns, A swot analysis. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology 2018;11(11):5058-5060.
2) Faisal Mohammed and Shetty P Shifa. Exploration and elucidation of various medicinal plants used in the management of dermatological disorders by folklore practitioners of Udupi District, Karnataka; India. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2019; 8(1): 1887-1890
3) Kavya, Prathviraj Puranik, Sharashchandra R. Sariva Shankhanabhi churn: A topical dusting powder for diaper dermatitis. The Pharma Innovation Journal 2019; 8(1):282-284
4) Shubhangi Rathore, Chethan Kumar V K, Sharashchandra R, Deepa Yadav, Sunil Kumar K N. Mass spectrometric fingerprinting of Amrta abhiervadi drops: a polyherbal drug. Aryavaidyan 2018; 32(1):20-25
1) Dr Chaitra G.T, Dr Radhika Ranjan Geethesh. Ksheerabala thaila A pharmaceutico analytical study w.s.r. to its Trivida paka. International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2019;10(2): 166-167.
2) Bani Shashikala B, Mallya Suma V. Standard quality imprints of Guizotia abyssinica Cass.; an edible seed oil. Indian Journal of Applied Research 2019; 9(3):9-11.
3) Dr.Padmakiran and Dr.Rajalaxmi M.G. A clinical study to evaluate the efficacy of Dashangataila nasya karma in cervical spondylosis w.sr. to vishvachi”. International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2019;10(2): 188-198
‘A clinical study to evaluate the therapeutic effect of Shilajatu rasayana in Shonitha dusti’ by
Prashant Jain,Srinivasa Acharya,Journal of Ayurveda & Holistic Medicine,vol-VII,Issue-I(JAN-FEB.2019),ISSN-2321-1563
1) Dr.Prasanna N.Mogasale, Dr.Shashank Muralidharan. An Observational study on Chaturvidha nidana of Rajayakshma w.s.t Pulmonary Tubercuulosis. IAMJ 2019;7(5) :749-753.
2) Prasada Uchchangi, B Ravishankaar, Sudhakar Bhat, Mallya Suma V, Mundugaru Ravi, Saftey Evaluation of Soothshekhara rasa; commonly used herbomineral product in Ayurveda;; WJPR; 2019;8(3):1176-84
3) Mamata KV, Mallya Suma V, Quality control of bark drugs B. variegate Linn. And B. purpurea Linn. Sources of Kanchanar, Aryavaidyan, 2019; 32(2): 9-14
4) Dr.Nithinkumar. Drug absorption through Skin-An ancient and Modern view, International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharmaceutical chemistry 2019;10(3): 377 – 384.
5) Dr. Manjunath Kanthi. A comparative clinical study of Takra Dhara and Taila dhara in the management of Essential hypertension. IJAPC 2019;10(3):339-353.
1) Dr. Manjunath Kanthi . A comparative clinical study of Takra Dhara and Taila dhara in the management of Essential hypertension. IJAPC 2019; 10(3): 339-353
2) Dr. Sahana Kamath. Role of virechana and shaman line of management in palmo-plantar hyperkerotic psoriasis (charmadala) – a case study. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2019; 8(7):1587-1593
1) Anjali Kumari MU, Padigar Shrikanth., Insight on Tinduka – A classical medicinal plant,International Journal of Ayurveda Pharma Chemistry. (IJAPC) 2019;11(1):334-345.
2) BN Satish, Mallya Suma V. In-vitro antioxidant activity assay of Habenaria longiorniculata J. Graham. Wild mediicnal tubers. Journal of Drug delivery and Therapeutics 2019;9(3-s):342-344.
3) Rashmi Pujar, Prasanna N.Mogasale, Nagaraj. Ayurvedic approach of diagnosing Chronic Kidney Disease. RGUHS Journal of AYUSH Sciences 2017;4(2): 42-44
4) Dr.Ramadevi G. “A case study on Sapraja w.s.r. to secondary infertility”. IAMJ 2019;7(6): 1015-1020.
5) Dr.Ravi.K V. ‘Pharmacognostical and phytochemical study of Chakranika (Apama Siliquosa) A folklore drug. ‘Journal of biological and scientific opinion 2019; 7(3): 31-39.
1) Dr. Ravikrishna S. Detailed Macro-Microscopic Atlas of different parts of a Folk Medicinal plant Dioscorea oppositifolia L. JAMS 2018;3(4):427-36.
2) Niyati, Hebbar Chaitra, Mallya V suma, Mohammed Faisal, Bhandary D sapna. Review on Thev-Colocasia esculenta Linn schott, Emerging legendary Medicinal plant. International Ayurvedic Medical Journal 2019; 7(8):1376-1383.
3) Dr Rajneesh Giri. Evaluation of the effect of Haridra (Turmeric) on leech gut flora :A metagenomic study. International journal of health sciences and research 2019;9(8):229-238.
4) Dr Prashanth K, Dr Sahana Kamath. Clinical study in the management of fissure in ano with Durvadi taila gudavarthi. IAMJ. July 2019;7(7):1092-1097.
5) Dr. Aparna Nandakumar. Dr. Ashok Kumar B.N., Dr. Ravindra Angadi, Dr. R.R. Geetesh. Dr. Vidyanand Mohan. Standardisation of Kalyanaka Ghrita and Ksheerakalyanaka Ghrita by High Performance thin Layer Chromatography. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2019;8(10):1462-1470.
6) Dr. Aneesh M.S, Aniruddha,Veerakumara. Clinical study evaluatingthe effect ofsandhivata gutika on janu sandhigata vata w.s.r to o.a knee. International Ayurvedic Medical Journal 2019;7(8): 1248-1255.