Mission & Vision
- Making a disease free woman population highly competent, happy, professional and productive
- Pre-conceptional care in ayurveda & Developing the Ayurvedic perspective of fetal medicine –care of fetus before fertilization by preparing, monitoring and treating the couple and developing the treatment protocols to address the fetal pathology
- Considering the Fetus as a conscious filled biological mass and communicating it by yoga, Pranayama and music therapy to tune it as a perfect future citizen
- Adressing the immunological and infective pathology of genital tract local treatment methods like yonipichu, prakshalana, varti , dhoopana,yonipurana and abhyanga.
- Accumulation of morbid doshas in male and female body, their psychology and emotions hinders the fertile capacity, thorough purification of these elements by different eliminative procedures is virtue of ayurvedic approach towards infertility.
- Addressing the immunological component of fetus , garbharasayana in compromised babies of mothers with HTN,diabetes and asthama.
- Garbhasthapana by various methods in cases of repeated abortion ,early abortion,and idiopathic IUD s.
- Garbhini rasayana in pregnant women afflicted with various infection including HIV,PID,existing PCOD and endometriois.
- A traditional puerperal care to rejuvinate mother to normal healthy fit women by special procedures expained in soothika paricharya.
- Proudha rasayana vidhi in perimenopausal women ,nitya rasayan as a part of palliative treatment in carcinoma.
- Various conditions like hyperplasia and hypertrophy which may turn in to malignant conditions are being addressed by different local treatment methods like pichu etc..& kshara karma