PROCEDURE FOR INPATIENT ADMISSION
- Expert physicians and surgeons provide their services
- Round the clock service by our expert medical and paramedical staffs.
- Trained panchakarma as well as sanitary staffs
PROCEDURE FOR INPATIENT ADMISSIONS
- Get registered at the registration counter
- Specify your doctor’s name or based on the complaints you will be advised one by our screening doctors
- Consult the doctor and get admitted
- Get admitted directly by informing the doctor from the registration counter
- We have specialized diet section which caters the inpatients on request
- Outside food is allowed in the hospital
- If no specific diet is advised then SDM food court is at your service
- Patient attendants are permitted to enter the hospital only with a pass, irrespective of visiting hours.
- All patients and their attenders/visitors are requested to kindly cooperate with security staff for better service and smooth functioning of the organization
- A client can be discharged from the hospital on the advice of the consultant.
- The Billing Section would take at least an hour to secure clearance from all the departments.
- The billing assistant/Nurse will inform you when the bill is ready.
- The bill may be settled by Cash / DD/CARD. CHEQUES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Discharge procedure will be complete by 11 A.M and check-out time is 12 P.M.
- Pay only at the Billing Counter.
Please insist on receipt for any payment made towards treatment in the hospital.