Centre of excellence by AYUSH
Department of AYUSH, Govt. of India has identified SDM Ayurveda College as Center of excellence in knowledge, Education / Drug Development & Research / Clinical Research and given grants to upgrade their functions and facilities to levels of excellence. Given the growing consumer acceptance of AYUSH in the domestic and global society as an important component of pluralistic schemes of healthcare,
SDM Ayurveda Pharmacy
- 10 new classical products have been launched considering the feedbacks and demands from the field.
- Technology Upgradation – with new state of the art technology like – Extractors, Vacuum concentrator, Oil processing vessel, Spray dryer has been introduced as part of our continuous efforts to upgrade the quality of our products along with simultaneous enhancement in the production volume.
- Availability of our products – at new Head quarters like Delhi, Vilaspur (Himachal Pradesh), Vadodara, Navsari (Gujarat).
- Continued Quality Management System in the form of ISO 2008:15.
- Enhanced Quality Assurance system has been introduced with dedicated QAs.
- Successful exports to Ukraine, Croatia in multiple batches.
- Participated in around 15 seminars/ conferences in order to propagate Ayurvedic system of medicine.
SIRO recognized Research Centre
The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India is the nodal government department for granting recognition to non-commercial Scientific & Industrial Research Organisations (SIROs). Under SIROs The Research Center is undertaking scientific research, infrastructure facilities for research, well defined, time bound research programs.
NABH Accredited Hospital
NABH is an institutional member of the International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQUA). ISQUA is an international body which grants approval to Accreditation Bodies in the area of healthcare as mark of equivalence of accreditation program of member countries. Our Hospital is NABH accredited in the year 2018.